Programming in C
About the Book:
The book Programming in C has been written for the students of B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc(Comp.Sc)/M.Sc(IT), BCA, BBA, MBA, B.Sc(IT), B.Sc(Comp. Sc), Diploma in Computer Science and other computer programs. This book contains a large number of solved examples and exercises which help the students to master one of the most popular programming paradigms of the world.
Salient features of the book includes:-
- Student friendly examples and concept.
- Step by step programming procedures.
- Explanations of solved programs with output.
- Also some Tips and Tricks have explained chapter-wise.
About the Author:
Pradeep Kumar Mallick : Pradeep Kumar Mallick obtained his MCA degree from Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Orissa. Also he has got the GOLD MEDAL from the same university for topper in MCA. He also obtained his M.Tech(Computer Science) from Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa. Presently, he is working as a senior faculty in the department of Computer Science at Interscience Institute of Computer Application, Bhubaneswar. He has contributed three International and four national papers to his credit.
1. Introduction to C
2. The C Declaration
3. Operators and Expressions
4. Input and Output Operations in C
5. Decision-Making and Branching Statements
6. Decision-Making and Looping
8. Character Arrays and Strings
11. Storage Class
12. Structure and Union
13. File Handling
14. Graphics Programming in C
C, C++, C#, Programming