About the Book:
|Comprehensive Mathematics (Class XI) has been revised strictly according to the latest syllabus issued by CBSE. The whole syllabus is divided into 32 chapters. The following are some of the salient features of the present book.
- It has detailed theory with neat diagrams.
- It has large number of solved problems.
- It has large number of unsolved problems.
- It has Working rules for solving problems before exercises.
- Each exercise is divided into three groups containing Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions.
- It has Hints of tricky problems after relevant exercises.
- It has Summary at the end of each chapter.
- It has NCERT textbooks questions.
- It has Additional material at the end of each chapter required for Engineering entrance tests.It has Five model test papers for practice.
About the Author:
|PARMANAND GUPTA passed M.Sc.(Mathematics) examination in 1974 from Delhi University. After passing Pre.Ph.D. examination as a C.S.I.R. fellow at IIT Delhi, he joined a degree college and is presently working as an Associate Professor and Head of Mathematics Deptt. in that college. During his teaching assignment, he passed M.A.(Economics) examination from Punjabi University at Patiala. In 1987, the University Grants Commission of India sent him as a teacher fellow to Kurukshetra University to study for the award of M.Phil. degree in Mathematics. Prof. Gupta has teaching experience of more than 35 years to his credit.
Other books by the same Author :
Comprehensive Mathematics XII (For CBSE)
Comprehensive MCQ in Mathematics (For Engg. Entrance Exam)
Comprehensive Objective Mathematics (For IITJEE Exam)
Comprehensive Objective Mathematics (For Engg. Entrance Exam)
Topics in Mathematics Algebra and Trigonometry (For B.A./B.Sc. I)
Topics in Mathematics Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations (For B.A./B.Sc. I)
Comprehensive Differential Equations and Calculus of Variations (For B.A./B.Sc. II)
Comprehensive Differential Equations and Differential Geometry (For B.A./ B.Sc. II)
Comprehensive Abstract Algebra (For B.A./B.Sc. III)
Comprehensive Discrete Mathematics (For B.A./B.Sc. III, B.C.A., M.C.A.)
Comprehensive Business Mathematics (For B.Com. I, B.T.M.)
Comprehensive Business Statistics (For B.Com. II, B.B.A., B.I.M.)
A Textbook of Pharmaceutical Mathematics Vol. I (For B.Pharma.)
A Textbook of Pharmaceutical Mathematics Vol. II (For B.Pharma.)
A Textbook of Quantitative Techniques (For M.B.A.)
|Unit-I. Sets and Functions
4. Measurement of Angles
5. Trigonometric Functions
6. Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of two Angles
7. Transformation Formulae
8. Trigonometric Functions of Multiple and Sub-multiple Angles
9. Conditional Identities
10. Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
11. Trigonometric Equations
12. Relations Between the Sides and the Trigonometric Ratio of the Angles of a Triangle
13. Area of a Triangle and Circles Associated with a Triangle
14. Mathematical Induction
15. Complex Numbers
16. Quadratic Equations
17. Linear Inequalities
20. Binomial Theorem (For Positive Integral Index)
21. Arithmetic Progressions
22. Geometric Progressions
23. Some Special Sequences
Unit-III. Coordinate Geometry
24. Brief Review of Two Dimensional Coordinates
25. Straight Lines
26. Conic Sections
27. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
Unit-V. Mathematical Reasoning
30. Mathematical Reasoning
Unit-VI. Statistics and Probability